MY NOSE IS DYING MY THROAT IS DYING MY HEAD IS DYING TOO. I AM BARELY ALIVE NOW & I STILL HAVE TO GET THE PI DONE PLUS STUDY FOR BIO WHICH I CANNOT WILL NOT SHALL NOT FAIL. IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I'M FEELIN GUILTY& LOUSY.
I sound so bitchy& gee, I really don't care.
Ok I'm supposed to blog about class camp& Pillowman? but I'm obviously not thinking straight so no long long post too bad. Camp was utter insanity, in the good way(: Ropes course(which I actually completed without emotional trauma! unless you count msging everyone after that to brag that I can conquer the world next), Oriental Delight (outdoor cooking had never been so hilarious. Ignorance is bliss was the diners' new policy.), night walk& talking on the pretty beach, sleeping on the road despite the possibilty of being minced by some random truck in the middle of the night& oh the guys just slept with us but no one cared anw, canoeing in the lead duckies with crazy people including our dear Mr. Lee ("Your mum, your mum! Jarrod, Jarrod!"), COMMUNAL BATHING (girls' bonding time to the max teehee) & all the super high singing whatevers ( hello, I haven't heard The Farmer In The Dell for years till Thurs -.-) I lurb my Pangsai class, even if some of it is just kinda superficial. But I have my Assers & Loser no matter what; LOVES. Pics soon, perhaps.
Pillowman was just awesome, in a gory twisted disturbing way. I'm stil swooning over the stories - bestest are The Pillowman & The Little Jesus! But didn't get to talk much to Cin, had to leave after Han's apple crumble cos of THE headache, rahh. Ris& Nais came & I was really sad to go):
Ahwells. Napfa tmr supposedly but I get to skip. Maybe I should just go for lessons in the afternoon. Waking early isn't very appealing right now. Eee my voice sucks. I hate being whiny, I hate being myself sigh.
Let us all go to sleep, & silently look forward to Tue.
- OMG YESH TUE!!!!
I sound so bitchy& gee, I really don't care.
Ok I'm supposed to blog about class camp& Pillowman? but I'm obviously not thinking straight so no long long post too bad. Camp was utter insanity, in the good way(: Ropes course(which I actually completed without emotional trauma! unless you count msging everyone after that to brag that I can conquer the world next), Oriental Delight (outdoor cooking had never been so hilarious. Ignorance is bliss was the diners' new policy.), night walk& talking on the pretty beach, sleeping on the road despite the possibilty of being minced by some random truck in the middle of the night& oh the guys just slept with us but no one cared anw, canoeing in the lead duckies with crazy people including our dear Mr. Lee ("Your mum, your mum! Jarrod, Jarrod!"), COMMUNAL BATHING (girls' bonding time to the max teehee) & all the super high singing whatevers ( hello, I haven't heard The Farmer In The Dell for years till Thurs -.-) I lurb my Pangsai class, even if some of it is just kinda superficial. But I have my Assers & Loser no matter what; LOVES. Pics soon, perhaps.
Pillowman was just awesome, in a gory twisted disturbing way. I'm stil swooning over the stories - bestest are The Pillowman & The Little Jesus! But didn't get to talk much to Cin, had to leave after Han's apple crumble cos of THE headache, rahh. Ris& Nais came & I was really sad to go):
Ahwells. Napfa tmr supposedly but I get to skip. Maybe I should just go for lessons in the afternoon. Waking early isn't very appealing right now. Eee my voice sucks. I hate being whiny, I hate being myself sigh.
Let us all go to sleep, & silently look forward to Tue.
- OMG YESH TUE!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home